Multi-Family/Townhomes No. 12
Built in 1916, this Polish church and school served the South Side community. Due to Pittsburgh’s population loss, it was decommissioned in 1992. We are excited to participate in converting this handsome structure into a multi-family apartment building. As a new home for future South Siders, this historic church should help contribute to the revitalization of the neighborhood.